UBERT introduces new TopLine-Rotisserie with WRT-Technology (Wireless Radio Technology)
During the InterNorga 2019 in Hamburg UBERT will – for the first time – introduce a unique rotisserie-technology.
The innovation is the improved Rotisserie TopLine with wireless core temperature reader and WRT-Technology (Wireless Radio Technology). This means in detail:
a. Working with unique, persistent core temperature read-out. This way products, that vary in amount, weight and temperature, can be grilled separately and automatically to the point.
b. Working with genuine cooking time correction via wireless core temperature reader/ readers. This applies to both various products on the one hand and different types of spits/baskets on the other hand.
The forward-looking technology is being controlled by a digital control with capacitive glass touch display within the rotisserie. It offers a coloured 2,8“TFT-Display with 8 illuminated buttons.
Additionally the new digital control provides the following features:
- 200 divisible programs, for a comprehensive food offer
- External buzzer, grill-boost and monitoring of heating elements
- USB-interface for easy reading or reading-out
- Hour counter for safe and professional operation
- Monitoring of fat tray – electronic feedback, if tray has to be emptied
- Password-secured programming and parametrization area
- Arbitrary choice of languages